Fishley Hall has been in the Molineux family since 1953 and dates back to the Seventeenth century. It has been lovingly refurbished from a derelict state after the last occupant left in 1980 and then sat unloved for 30 years.
Work started in 2012, we have not used commercial builders for the rebuild it has been Phil’s ambition to rebuild Fishley Hall himself and leave it for future generations in a better state than he found it.
So with just Phil the farmer, a very talented bricklayer called Pigglet and Godffrey our friendly local builder they all had the patience and vision to bring this beautiful house back to life. We have used and kept all original features where possible and matched new to old.
For small intimate weddings for up to 30 people we are licensed for you to marry in our beautiful conservatory at Fishley Hall with views over the fields and countryside.
Today this secluded Georgian residence comprises the following:
- 8 bedrooms including Bridal suite, family rooms and ground floor bedroom with ensuite. Sleeps 16.
- An open plan kitchen leading to a large dining room with the old wishing well, bring your 1p’s mums and dads for the children to have fun dropping the coins down the well!
- Reading room with front room lounge
- Conservatory leading out to gardens and fields.
- Cellars with TV and games consoles for big kids and little kids.
- Secret kids den.
- Utility with boot room.
We hope you love it as much as we do.